Ever feel as if a certain food symbolizes holidays? For me, that’s true of mouth-watering stuffed mushrooms. There’s something about those herb-rich, perfectly chewy, fragrant appetizers that make me feel like celebrating. This recipe showcases the meaty magnificent of mushrooms mingled with herbs and vegan cheese. For a low-carb, non-vegetarian version, try substituting crumbled bacon for the Panko breadcrumbs.
Vegetarian Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease baking dish with ghee.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except mushrooms.
3. Fill mushrooms with breadcrumb mixture.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
*To make recipe vegan, use non-stick spray or olive oil to grease baking dish.
Latest posts by Diet Diva (see all)
- 5 Halloween Treats That Won’t Wreck Your Diet - October 27, 2014
- Beat Belly Bloat: Flattening Your Stomach Without Shapewear - October 20, 2014
- Healthy Snacks to Take to Work When You’re Dieting - October 13, 2014