Ever feel as if a certain food symbolizes holidays? For me, that’s true of mouth-watering stuffed mushrooms. There’s something about those herb-rich, perfectly chewy, fragrant appetizers that make me feel like celebrating. This recipe showcases the meaty magnificent of mushrooms mingled with herbs and vegan cheese. For a low-carb, non-vegetarian version, try substituting crumbled bacon for the Panko breadcrumbs.
Vegetarian Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease baking dish with ghee.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except mushrooms.
3. Fill mushrooms with breadcrumb mixture.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
*To make recipe vegan, use non-stick spray or olive oil to grease baking dish.
Latest posts by Diet Diva (see all)
- 3 Simple (and Delicious!) Ways to Serve Shirataki Noodles - September 15, 2014
- 4 Tips for Maintaining Your Weight Loss Success - September 8, 2014
- Should Dieters Take a Probiotic Supplement? - September 1, 2014