No matter how you slice it, a sandwich is still a carb-heavy meal””not what you want when you’re trying to sculpt a lean bod. Skip the bread and blend up an oldie but goodie, smoothie style, instead. Creamy peanut butter and sweet strawberry jam are whirled together with Greek yogurt, Six Star whey and a splash of milk for a frosty, drinkable lunch with extra protein punch.
Protein: 46.5 grams
Carbs: 37 grams
Fat: 12.5 grams
1. Add milk, yogurt and ice to blender; blend until smooth.
2. Add peanut butter, jam and protein powder and blend to desired consistency.
MuscleTech is a leading sports nutrition brand providing high-quality supplements to people looking to build their best possible body. Browse Vitacost’s complete selection of MuscleTech products here.
Latest posts by MuscleTech (see all)
- 4-Week Workout Plan for Football-Ready Shoulders - August 22, 2014
- Gain Speed & Power With This Mixed Martial Arts Workout - August 8, 2014
- 4 Hotel-Friendly Exercises for Summer Travelers - July 25, 2014