Hit the gym, then hit the kitchen. You’ll score triple the post-workout nutrition and triple the flavor with this punched up, three-berry smoothie. Berries can’t be beat when it comes to antioxidant power””they’re packed with the protective nutrients you need after exercise unleashes a flurry of free radicals to hammer your healthy cells. Blended with flax, strawberry protein power and a bit of milk, they make a smooth, refreshing recovery drink that blows boring chocolate and vanilla versions away.
Triple Berry Blast Smoothie
Protein: 38 grams
Carbs: 36 grams
Fat: 4 grams
1. Add milk and ice to blender; blend until smooth.
2. Add berries, flax seeds and protein powder and blend to desired consistency.
MuscleTech is a leading sports nutrition brand providing high-quality supplements to people looking to build their best possible body. Browse Vitacost’s complete selection of MuscleTech products here.
Latest posts by MuscleTech (see all)
- 4-Week Workout Plan for Football-Ready Shoulders - August 22, 2014
- Gain Speed & Power With This Mixed Martial Arts Workout - August 8, 2014
- 4 Hotel-Friendly Exercises for Summer Travelers - July 25, 2014