Kirstie Alley wowed us all when she starred on “Cheers.” But after that show ended, Kirstie found herself fighting the battle of the bulge. She gained so much weight that she even starred in a situation comedy called “Fat Actress,” in which she mocked her struggles. But although Kirstie succeeded in making light of her weight gain, she also wanted to succeed in lightening up her weight.
The result: a weight loss of 100 pounds and a resolution to share her diet secrets with others by creating her own diet brand called Organic Liaison. These natural products are designed to help you succeed with your own diet goals, and Vitacost is proud to feature them:
- Kirstie Alley’s Organic Liaison Rescue Me Weight Loss Elixir is designed to help curb your cravings and energize your body. In addition, it contains fiber to help your digestive process.
- Kirstie Alley’s Organic Liaison Release Me contains calcium and magnesium to keep you healthy. Both minerals contribute to bone health, and dieters don’t always get enough of these critical nutrients.
- Kirstie Alley’s Organic Liaison Pagoda contains green tea to benefit your metabolism and provide you with antioxidants. Green tea has been shown in clinical studies to have a positive impact on both metabolism and fat, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. Kirstie’s product makes it easy, because she’s packed concentrated green tea into easy-to-swallow capsules.
- Have you ever struggled to sleep, given up and headed straight to the refrigerator for a midnight snack? To the rescue comes Kirstie Alley’s Organic Liaison Nightingale, which contains sleep soothers such as L-tryptophan, lemon balm and chamomile.
- Celebrities are flocking to cleansing diets to look fabulous for their red carpet appearances. Want to try it yourself? Kirstie has the answer with her Organic Liaison Relieve Me Colon Cleanse.
Joanne Eglash, Vitacost.com’s Diet Diva, has a master of science in holistic nutrition and more than 15 years experience as a nutrition consultant, blogger, author and journalist. She has written for a wide range of publications and websites, including ediets.com, Natural Health magazine, Shape magazine, Success magazine, Energy for Women and Chefs. Joanne is currently the national Diets columnist for the online news and entertainment site, Examiner.com, and a features food columnist for Yahoo.