Pumpkin may be most popular when it comes to fall produce, but acorn squash comes in a close second! Roasting is a quick-and-easy way to prepare this mild and slightly-sweet, orangish-yellow “veggie” (which, like pumpkin, is technically a fruit). Just cut into wedges, prep with agave nectar and cinnamon and bake for about 20 minutes. Happy autumn!
Tagged: acorn squash
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.