In Week 1, you were armed with the know-how to get started. Hopefully, now you have taken action and started exercising regularly (three or more days per week) and eating healthy new foods. (Remember that list of pantry essentials?) It’s normal if you find these lifestyle changes a bit challenging, especially in the first week. But as the saying goes, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” If your patience is wearing thin, I offer these tips to help keep you on course — and building that body of your dreams!
Tagged: adjust your attitude
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.