Whether the subject is See Dick and Jane Run reading basics or Advanced Earth Science, a day devoted to lessons, lectures and studying builds up an appetite. And that’s the problem: When you’re working your brain, not your body, you need to feed that hunger with snacks that are high in nutrition and lower in calories. Fortunately, our favorite companies have come up with some dynamic snack options that fulfill those requirements:
Tagged: after school
One of my sweetest memories is “snack time,” the 30 minutes right after my daughter came home from school. I’d listen to everything that happened to her that day while she ate. Healthy snacks supply energy and help meet a child’s daily nutrition requirements. Because children have smaller stomachs, they need the energy and nutrients provided by these mini-meals. Try prepping these snacks with your child or providing them with the ingredients for these “Help Yourself” snacks!
Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.