Gummy, sweet and fun to eat, fruit snacks are an all-time kids’ favorite that parents feel good about doling out at snack time or tucking into lunchboxes. Because, after all, they’re good for you—right? Not so fast. Packaged varieties, molded into clever cartoon character shapes in a rainbow of vibrant colors, may contain “real fruit” as the box boasts, but take a closer look at the ingredients list.
Tagged: agar agar
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.