Enjoy fries with your veggie burger—but try these colorful, nutritious sweet potato wedges instead of the classic white-potato “straws.” Filling and full of flavor, they’re made with a light olive oil and agave nectar glaze and baked—not deep fried—for a crispy, healthy side.
Tagged: agave nectar
Fruit salad may seem like a no-brainer, but coating sweet cherry chunks, crisp apple cubes and thinly sliced bananas with a light vanilla-agave glaze cleverly transforms a simple breakfast into a dessert-worthy indulgence. Spoon a scoop onto a gluten-free brown rice cake for a heartier way to start your day.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Meredith Peters on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Elisa Lowe on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Celena M on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Joan Leonard on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Carlos on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.