On the road again, looks like you’re on the road – or in a plane or train – again! When it comes to travel, it’s so easy to be tempted by snacks available on the way, from fast food stops to plane food to train dining to hotel snack machines. Before you dive into that triple cheeseburger at the drive-through, mystery meat on the plane, Death by Chocolate cheesecake on the train or fake orange frosted cupcake in the snack machine, take a deep breath. Ahhhhh! Now make a resolution to treat yourself to a healthy snack to keep you going strong – with our help.
Hitting the road for the holidays? You’re not alone. More than 80 million Americans are expected to travel by car, plane and train this week. And they’re packing more than just presents (think – snotty noses, dirty hands and uncovered coughs). Follow these handy hygiene tips to stay clean and healthy while traveling:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.