The alfredo-like sauce on this pasta is made with whole milk instead of heavy cream, giving you the same flavor and texture, but not all the unwanted fat and calories. The trick is to start with a simple roux made from butter and flour, then to slowly stir in milk for a thicker consistency. Toss in some diced eggplant and fresh oregano, and you’ve got a delicious and filling vegetarian meal.
Tagged: alfredo sauce
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.