Cold and flu season is here. I know, I hate it too. Those of us with children know those little germ factories bring home every bug and cootie they come across at school. Before long, you feel like your house is a Petri dish of viruses and bacteria.
Tagged: alka seltzer
Ughhh… you know the feeling. You just put away one too many pieces of your aunt’s famous rum cake. Or perhaps you went a bit overboard with the cheese ball.
Don’t let indigestion and other stomach woes put a damper on your holiday spirit. Instead, follow these simple digestive tips:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.