Rich, chocolaty pudding made without dairy or eggs? You bet! In this recipe, ripe avocados are blended with smooth peanut butter, chocolate protein powder and a dash of almond extract for a sweet-and-creamy vegan dessert. Serve chilled, topped with fresh berries or chopped nuts for garnish.
Tagged: almond extract
One sip and you’ll know: this blue-hued beverage is no ordinary smoothie. Sweet, creamy coconut milk takes the place of typical dairy or non-dairy milk, while fresh ginger adds zing to the mild blueberry flavor. The best part? Not one but three power-packed protein ingredients are blended in, making this gourmet drink as nourishing as it is delicious.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.