Plain pancakes are fine in a pinch, but if you want a breakfast bursting with flavor and good nutrition, add cashew butter to your batter! Gluten free and vegan, this recipe calls for almond meal instead of flour and hemp milk instead of dairy. Pan fry your cakes in coconut oil and top with sliced bananas for an even sweeter morning treat.
Tagged: almond meal
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.