Beauty news flash: “oil free” is on its way out. What’s been long feared as a pore clogger and pimple trigger is now being slathered on, soaked up and raved about for surprisingly opposite effects. Oil hasn’t always been considered the bad guy. In fact, women throughout history have relied on it to soften skin and smooth hair—long before little bottles of the stuff conveniently started showing up on store shelves.
Tagged: almond oil
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.