Brie is a mild, slightly sweet cheese that pairs particularly well with pears. Layer thin slices of each on crusty, whole grain bread for a sensational gourmet-style sandwich simple enough for anyone to make. A creative condiment takes the place of typical toppings, adding the perfect flavor contrast (and keeping the calorie count down!).
Canned soup. It was one of my staples as a freshman in college, having only a microwave and a can opener to work with when it came to preparing food. I must say, I never thought I’d look forward to another can of chicken noodle soup. But this convenient food has come a long way in the past 10 years.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.