Break the bland salad habit with a dressing that makes your mouth (and your eyes!) water. You’ll whisk together organic extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar and Dijon mustard for a zesty vinaigrette base, then add garlic and herbs for fresh flavor. A dash of chipotle or ancho chile is where the kick comes in—just a bit is all that’s needed for a love-it, want-more burn! Double or triple the batch and keep this dressing in a sealed jar in your fridge for up to a week.
Tagged: ancho chile
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.