You’ve probably bought many gifts for the man in your life—anniversary gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, birthday gifts. But there’s something really special about choosing that first Father’s Day gift. It’s a great opportunity to say, “I love you,” “thank you,” and “our baby is so lucky to have you for a dad,” all rolled into one.
Tagged: anti-aging for men
Q: My man is really picky when it comes to his skin care products. Should he be?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
When it comes to skin care, men and women have very different needs. So, yes, being selective about products is a good idea—especially for men who are prone to breakouts or have sensitive skin.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on Keep Your Family Well This Cold Season
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on The ABCs of Better Zzzzzzs
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
Love shopping? Hop to it.