Choosing supplements can be confusing. There are so many different types, brands and forms available, it can be tricky to figure out which ones are right for you. One of the first things I look for is whether or not a supplement is natural. I’d much rather take something that comes from a plant or food than some artificial product created in a lab.
Tagged: appetite suppressant
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.