For those suffering from emotional eating or compulsive eating, food is more than fuel. It’s a way to handle emotions that can range from stress to loneliness to boredom to even anger. Options for healing and help range from support groups to experts to medication. In addition, some emotional eaters are helped by holistic options, such as calming teas and appetite-reducing chews.
Tagged: appetite suppressants
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.