Fresh figs are one of the world’s oldest known fruits, yet they’re often overlooked in today’s daily diets. This recipe offers an easy way to enjoy them—and the fiber, calcium and antioxidants they offer—as an unexpected breakfast treat or elegant party appetizer. Simply slice open, stuff with creamy bleu cheese, then top with a drizzle of agave and some pine nuts.
Most stuffed mushrooms are smothered by a heavy layer of melted cheese, but these tasty caps contain only a light mixture of quinoa, fresh veggies and a trio of healthy seeds (hemp, chia and sesame). Just scoop, fill and bake for an irresistible appetizer that not only tastes great but is great for you!
November is Peanut Butter Lover’s Month – and peanut butter is one topic I am very passionate about! So I thought now would be the perfect time to post a few delicious recipes involving this popular spread.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on Keep Your Family Well This Cold Season
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on The ABCs of Better Zzzzzzs
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
Love shopping? Hop to it.