You’ve heard of, and probably tried, dozens of ways to use apple cider vinegar. Here’s another to add to your list! Mix a few tablespoons of ACV with some spiced cider to give ordinary baked chicken a refreshingly tangy and healthy twist. This recipe takes just five minutes to prep and 30 minutes to cook, putting a tasty, nutritious dinner on the table in no time.
Tagged: apple cider
Cooking with wine is a wonderful way to enhance the flavor of dishes and to tone down unwanted effects (such as acidity or saltiness) of overpowering ingredients in a recipe. But sometimes, leaving it out is a must—whether a dinner guest has dietary restrictions or you simply don’t like the taste.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.