No matter how much we try to avoid it, there are days when your family will need to eat “on the run”—whether it’s a snack while heading to soccer practice or dinner between said soccer practice and the school open house that immediately follows. Rather than resorting to junky fast food or expensive take-out, you can easily pack healthy, whole foods that satisfy hungry tummies and nourish active bodies away from home. All it takes is a little planning and creativity.
Granola makes a great cereal or healthy grab-and-go snack. Make your own and you can customize flavors and save money! This recipe yields about eight cups, and the cost is less than you’d spend on a package of the premade kind. Read more →
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.