As a kid, going back to school not only meant new clothes and school supplies, it also meant getting back to a routine after a summer of no routine at all. This time of year can bring on a lot of tension for kids and parents alike, which is why essential oils can be, well, essential to surviving the transition.
Tagged: aromatherapy diffuser
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.