The benefits of music are immeasurable. Yet, some people still wonder if it’s a good idea to listen to music while exercising. For example, athletes aren’t allowed to wear headphones in a race, so some prefer to train in silence claiming it helps prepare them mentally. While we don’t recommend plugging your ears while cycling on the road (all eyes and ears open, please!), we do find the mental, physical and emotional impact of music to be a great benefit to athletes of all kinds.
Tagged: athletes and music
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
Love shopping? Hop to it.