Heigh ho, heigh ho, it’s off to work you go – with no time for breakfast. If that’s your tune each morning, it’s time to do something nice for your body and mind: Eat that first meal of the day before you leave the house. Eating breakfast (and we’re talking about something more substantial than a cup of coffee laden with cream and sugar) gives you energy to kick-start your day.
Tagged: Atkins bars
When Sharon Osbourne recently celebrated her 60th birthday, she also celebrated a major weight loss of six dress sizes! What helped this superstar shed the pounds? The low-carb Atkins diet. In fact, Sharon is so enthusiastic about Atkins that she’s become the program’s celebrity ambassador and is blogging regularly for them.
So what’s the Atkins diet like?
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.