There are so many baby lotions out there—so how do you choose which one is right for your bundle of joy? When you browse through the extensive and ever-growing selection of sweet-smelling baby skincare products, you can feel like you’re slip-sliding away into a land where everything sounds like it’s the “best choice” for your baby. But the truth is, some products are better options than others, especially if your little one has sensitive skin or you’re concerned about artificial scents and ingredients.
Tagged: baby cream
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.