Turn about is fair play, and if you give your husband yet another tie for Father’s Day I can’t prevent him from giving you another slow cooker recipe book when your birthday comes around. If you default to the bland gifts of Father’s Days past you will be negating all the hard work we did to explain to the men of the world why they cannot give an iron as a Mother’s Day gift. This year, tell him he’s the best father you’ve ever known with a gift he’ll actually use.
Tagged: baby. kids
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.