When your baby is sick—truly sick—you will want to go straight to the pediatrician. But medical intervention isn’t always required every time your baby seems a little bit “off” of her game, whether it’s a case of the sniffles, unexplained night waking or an upset tummy. As tempting as it might be to involve the doctor whenever your little one isn’t her usually sunny self, you don’t want to drag an already under-the-weather baby into a germ-filled waiting room where she possibly could catch an illness worse than what she had in the first place.
Tagged: baby remedies
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.