You know what’s harder than taking care of a baby? Taking care of a baby when you’re on the road. As if trying to get your baby to sleep through the night in your own home weren’t enough of an uphill battle, now you’ve got to worry about tucking her into a hotel crib or a borrowed Pack ‘n Play. Then there’s the whole issue of getting to your destination in the first place…holding a baby on your lap for a four-hour plane ride is not a recipe for fun!
Tagged: baby snacks
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.