My oldest son’s birthday is on Earth Day. I can’t say for sure, but I suspect becoming a mom on April 22, 2003, may have made me more respectful of Mother Earth than I might have been otherwise, and I do find myself gravitating towards eco-friendly products when I have the choice, from our energy-efficient washing machine to my toddler’s BPA-free cereal bowl. It’s not always easy being green—but fortunately, since I became a mother 10 years ago today, we’ve come a long way, baby, when it’s come to finding eco-friendly baby care products.
Tagged: baby supplies
You know what’s harder than taking care of a baby? Taking care of a baby when you’re on the road. As if trying to get your baby to sleep through the night in your own home weren’t enough of an uphill battle, now you’ve got to worry about tucking her into a hotel crib or a borrowed Pack ‘n Play. Then there’s the whole issue of getting to your destination in the first place…holding a baby on your lap for a four-hour plane ride is not a recipe for fun!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.