There’s no sweeter way to celebrate Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, than with this gluten-free honey cake. Made with almond flour, a gluten-free alternative to traditional wheat-based flours, it’s not only OK for everyone to enjoy, it’s infused with natural, nutty flavor. Before serving, drizzle on extra honey and sprinkle with lightly toasted almonds—yum! Thinly sliced apples also make a nice finishing touch.
Tagged: baking recipes
Chase away winter chills with a bowl of homemade chili or soup and these Gluten-Free Cornbread Mini Muffins. Melt-in-your-mouth moist with just the right amount of crumble, they’re quick to make and healthier than the traditional version—made with flax instead of eggs, coconut oil spread in place of butter and your choice of dairy or non-dairy milk.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.