Satisfy crunch cravings with this colorful coleslaw, speckled with caraway seeds and tossed with healthy Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. Red cabbage is rich in fiber, potassium and vitamins A, C, K and B-6—plus, it’s naturally sweet (not to mention eye catching!), making this salad the perfect side to serve with a savory springtime dish.
Tagged: balsmaic vinegar
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.