Good thing bananas come in a bunch. You’ll be happy you have a few on hand after trying this quick, nutritious pudding! Simply blend a banana with a cup of coconut milk, a scoop of chia seeds and some cinnamon, chill for about an hour, and you’ve got the perfect single-serving dessert–sweet, creamy and (bonus!) packed with potassium, protein and omega-3s.
Plain pancakes are fine in a pinch, but if you want a breakfast bursting with flavor and good nutrition, add cashew butter to your batter! Gluten free and vegan, this recipe calls for almond meal instead of flour and hemp milk instead of dairy. Pan fry your cakes in coconut oil and top with sliced bananas for an even sweeter morning treat.
This Valentine’s Day, prepare a meal for your man that not only tantalizes the taste buds but entices the mind and body. Whip up a dish featuring a few of these top aphrodisiac foods to ignite a fire that will burn all night long.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.