Veggie burgers are great on the grill, but if they’re unwrapped from a package, you’re still eating processed food. Try grilling up thick, meaty portobello mushrooms instead. This “real food” recipe requires only a light brushing with olive oil, garlic and fresh basil and about 10 minutes on the grill. Serve them burger-style on buns or enjoy as a side dish with any meal.
Get your grill ready for the big get-together with a recipe that’s perfect for your vegetarian guests. Thick-sliced eggplant is tossed with a mixture of sweet honey, olive oil and coconut flakes then grilled until tender. Serve it as a side with other BBQ favorites, or make it the main dish for a healthier holiday meal.
Personal trainer Deniz Duygulu, an International Federation of BodyBuilders Men’s Physique pro athlete, offers tips for a fun Memorial Day weekend that won’t destroy your dieting efforts:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.