When something isn’t working right, are you quick to throw in the towel or do you take a step back, roll up your sleeves and start digging for a solution? For me, quitting is never an option. So when I spend my hard-earned money on fancy new hair products or special anti-aging serums and they don’t work the magic the labels claim they will—I don’t toss them in the trash. I also don’t call the company to complain (not yet, anyway).
Tagged: beauty tricks
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.