Have you resolved to lose weight in 2013 – but seem to be stumbling? Wishing for a way to support weight loss safely? The latest studies indicate that eating more protein just may be your path to weight loss success.
The American Diabetes Association estimates that 23.6 million people in the U.S. have diabetes, but only 17.9 million people have actually been diagnosed. This means approximately 5.7 million people have diabetes and don’t know it.
Because so many Americans, including my husband, my mother, father, youngest sister and many of my other family members and friends are diabetics, I decided to collect 150 of my favorite, healthy recipes and create The Kitchen Diva’s Diabetic Cookbook.
While I’m not a diabetic, my family medical history provides a cautionary tale. Throughout The Kitchen Diva’s Diabetic Cookbook, I’ve prepared recipes suitable for the dietary needs of a diabetic, which are also satisfying for non-diabetics. I use these recipes when entertaining family and friends. Read more →
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.