Jiggly arms. Pudgy belly. Saggy bottom. For many women, these “problem areas” cause a lot of frustration. I’m often asked what can be done to tone up and get rid of stubborn fat once and for all.
Tagged: belly fat
Most people are aware that exercise alone won’t magically transform the body. Spot reduction, or exercising a specific part of the body to lose fat, just isn’t effective. However, there are some steps you can take to address stubborn belly fat, with exercise, diet and supplements all playing a part.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.