Move over, hot cocoa. This belly-warming winter drink is just as easy to make but brings a touch of exotic flavor to your mug. Simmer together almond milk, a swirl of coconut oil and fragrant spices such as nutmeg, ginger and turmeric for a healthy hot beverage that comforts as it chases away chills.
Tagged: beverage recipes
Delight your mitten-clad crowd with a cup of creamy, homemade hot cocoa the next time they come in from the cold. This twist on everyone’s favorite winter drink is made with organic cocoa powder and dairy-free almond milk, with a hint of citrusy-tropical flavor from orange extract and coconut oil. Artificially flavored powdered packet-mixes are about to become a thing of your past!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.