We have covered many topics regarding the traveling triathlete – everything from what to eat to what to wear to how to stay fit. Today, we’re going a little deeper. Many of our Twitter followers have asked, “How do I TSA-proof my bike?” With our upcoming trip to Kona for next week’s World Championship (Go Amy!), it’s a good time to discuss packing your bike for a destination race.
Tagged: bicycle packing
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.