We have covered many topics regarding the traveling triathlete – everything from what to eat to what to wear to how to stay fit. Today, we’re going a little deeper. Many of our Twitter followers have asked, “How do I TSA-proof my bike?” With our upcoming trip to Kona for next week’s World Championship (Go Amy!), it’s a good time to discuss packing your bike for a destination race.
Tagged: bike shipping
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.