It’s an appliance that’s been making life in the kitchen easier (and healthier!) since 1922—so how is it you still don’t own a blender? This handy tool, invented for milkshake-making back in the old soda shop days, can chop, purée or liquefy fresh fruits, veggies, nuts and other foods for delicious, nutritious meals in minutes. Think: breakfast smoothies, homemade nut butters, creamy sauces, savory soups.
Tagged: blender recipes
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.