Got almond milk? If it’s your go-to non-dairy beverage, carton after carton may be guzzled down by your family every week. Stop the shortage by learning to blend your own! Besides not having to run out to the supermarket to restock, you’ll save money, create less waste and can enjoy your drink as creamy, frothy, thin or thick as you’d like. Grab a bag of almonds and let’s get started!
It’s an appliance that’s been making life in the kitchen easier (and healthier!) since 1922—so how is it you still don’t own a blender? This handy tool, invented for milkshake-making back in the old soda shop days, can chop, purée or liquefy fresh fruits, veggies, nuts and other foods for delicious, nutritious meals in minutes. Think: breakfast smoothies, homemade nut butters, creamy sauces, savory soups.
Green tea is great hot or iced. But have you tried it in a smoothie? Brew a cup and let it chill before adding to your blender with almond milk, sliced avocado, flax seeds and other superfood favorites for a rich-and-creamy, antioxidant-packed drink.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.