Fresh figs are one of the world’s oldest known fruits, yet they’re often overlooked in today’s daily diets. This recipe offers an easy way to enjoy them—and the fiber, calcium and antioxidants they offer—as an unexpected breakfast treat or elegant party appetizer. Simply slice open, stuff with creamy bleu cheese, then top with a drizzle of agave and some pine nuts.
Tagged: bleu cheese
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.