In the warm summer months I love grilling outdoors. There’s something about the simplicity of summertime cookouts that makes me feel like life has slowed down a bit and maybe even gotten a little easier, if only for those couple hours. Whether it’s an old fashion block party with my neighbors or watching a gorgeous evening sunset in my backyard, from creative kabobs to decadent desserts, I love it all. Plus, it cuts the after dinner clean-up to a minimum, and I hate doing dishes.
Tagged: blood orange
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.