Scenario: You and your best friend decide to go on a diet. You eat the same foods, follow the same exercise plans. But – she loses 10 pounds, and you gain two. What’s up with that? According to Dr. Peter D’Adamo, the difference just might be in your blood type.
Tagged: blood type diet
Are you an A+? Maybe a B-?
No, I’m not asking about your grades in high school math. I’m talking about your blood type! Each person has a specific type, and yours may determine more than to whom you can donate.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.