Ever step out of the shower, clean as a whistle, towel off and within minutes your skin feels tight and itchy? Let me guess. You used soap. That trusty, dependable bar that’s been your bath buddy since childhood is somewhat of an enemy now that the rubber ducky is retired and your skin is struggling to stay hydrated as time ticks by.
Tagged: body wash
When you have kids and it’s summertime, you are outdoors. Period. From packing up and picnicking at the beach to playing at the community pool, I am outside ALL. THE. TIME. Now, don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome. My mind is free, my body is healthy, and my soul is fulfilled. But I’m also a sweaty, stinky, sandy mess. Sorry, it’s the truth. Since I’m not the type to forego hanging with my kids and enjoying the summertime sun, I have an armory of natural products to keep any odiferous offense at bay.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.