What’s your vacation destination this summer? Most likely you’ll be hitting the sea shore at some point. And as much as we all love a luxurious beach resort, high-calorie cocktails and tiki bar snacks can quickly derail your fitness train. Stay on track by packing a healthier beach bag.
Tagged: body weight exercises
Being away from home is no excuse to not work hard. In fact, to see results in fitness, you HAVE to step out of your comfort zone! And there’s no better test of your strength and willpower than finding ways to exercise while traveling. Get ready to get stepping, because my hotel workout guide is no walk through Central Park.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.