Even if you’ve built huge biceps and a rock-hard chest, if your shoulders are lagging in size, you’re not going to look as big as you could. In fact, if you’re serious about body sculpting, you’ll want to put in the effort to create the broadest, thickest shoulders your body can carry. Strength aside, it will make your waist look smaller and your physique look more impressive overall. So how do you go about getting the shoulders of a true champ? We’ve got the perfect training routine to help you make it happen.
You’ve been training like an animal, but the results just aren’t showing. What gives? It’s likely you’ve hit a plateau—a point where gains are minimal and your body is working only to maintaining only base-level strength. Frustrating, indeed. But before you throw in the towel, check out these helpful strategies to push past plateaus and start packing on muscle again.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.