Bok choy is big when it comes to nutrition—you get more than 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin A with just one cup! Also packed with vitamin C and calcium, this stalky, celery look-alike belongs to the cabbage family and sometimes goes by the name Chinese chard. With mild flavor and sturdy texture, it works wonders in soups, salads or stir-fry dishes, including this one, where it’s paired with garlic and ginger for classic Asian flavor.
Tagged: bok choy
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.